Wednesday, February 01, 2006

#5 The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman ***

The Five Love Languages came highly recommend. I have gotten a copy for myself and my husband. So far I'm getting a lot from the book and hope my husband does as well. I'm giving him credit for at least giving it a try. I really do appreciate it. I hope he can read it from beginning to end! Also, check out other books by Gary Chapman. This book and others not only apply to marriage, family, and all relationships.

02/08/06 I think I did learn someething valuable from this book and will be better able to give more in all my relationships. I'm debating on getting The Five Love Languages of Children but don't really want something that pretty much goes over the same things as this book did. Maybe I'll check if the library has it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen! Just stopping by! This book really piqued my interest. I'll have to see if my bookstore carries it.