Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Audio Books

I am not a big audio book fan because I'm just too easily distracted. However, I've been listening to Dear Zoe by Philip Beard and am really enjoying it. I really thing what is making the difference for me on this one is the reader. So I've decided to start a list of books I'd like to get on CD. I figured here is the best place to compile it so it can easily be referred to. Much easier than some chicken scratch that ends up wilted in my purse after a few months to be finally discarded.

Memory of Running by Ron McLarty/Read by Ron McLarty
Peace Like A River by Leif Enger/Read by Chad Lowe
White Oleander by Janet Fitch/Read by Oprah Winfrey
Narnia Series /BBC version
Nobody's Fool by Richard Russo/Read by Ron McLarty
The Traveler by John Twelve Hawks/Read by David Carradine
The Miracles of Santo Fico By Dennis L. Smith/Read by William Hope
Murder on a Girls Night Out by Anne George/Read by Ruth Ann Phimister
Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates/Read by ????
Hunting Fear by Kay Hooper

No comments: